Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2014, 12:06:19 am

Author Topic: WorldCoin (I know right?)  (Read 2736 times)

Offline scheved

• Jr. Bonker
    • View Profile
Re: WorldCoin (I know right?)
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2013, 10:18:26 pm »
wait what are we mining now?

Offline gavlor

• Full Bonker
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2013, 06:25:29 am »
Wow powercoin - coinchoose 1200% - nonsense

think you needed to follow BitJohn on the start of that one when he posted.

very pro webpage too.... my eyeballs did not explode. ^^

don't get me wrong.
Coin choose is very handy but its only good if you are holding coins and want to figure where to sell them NOW
not for panic mining to catch the end of the dump

Offline BitJohn

• Sr. Bonker
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2013, 02:44:00 pm »
DGC is at 1.77 difficulty and trading between 20 and 25 LTC per 1k still worth mining. WDC is doing exactly what I anticipated as far as adjusting the difficulty and keeping the price right where miners would like it a decent return while regulating difficulty over time. DGC has the same concepts so I think it has potential like WDC.
Made a killing on some advice I gave please donate to my feed my kids fund LTC= LPb3Nxm2gcXFzcuvTikXkWcnMq27bSK8Co

Offline spincycle

• Global Moderator
  • Hero Bonker
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2013, 01:37:44 am »
Wow, this mining and trading is getting complicated.
Current Drills
HP DV6000 Notebook Computer 8 KH/s | Dual Quad Core 1U Pizza Box 40-60 KH/s
MK808 Android Mini TV 0-1 KH/s | Whirlpool Miner No. 1 850-1150 KH/s

Future Drill
Bigger, Faster, Stronger.... ??? KH/s

Offline scheved

• Jr. Bonker
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2013, 06:00:25 pm »
I know... its making my head hurt.  I made some decent money off of WDC but when it crashed below 0.0004 I jumped ship and went back to LTC.  Its like a cat and mouse game, you gotta jump on a coin the day it releases and mine it till the coin crashes and hopefully you dumped a good load of them and made money.  I still say a good coin is a coin you can actually use to buy stuff, IE  BTC and LTC.  If you can't spend it, then its just monopoly money and it is just going to fail hard.  People creating all these new coins just don't realize that and just make matters worse for people who want Crypto to be taken seriously.

Offline lobhater

• Full Bonker
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2013, 08:01:16 pm »
I think the creators do realize that and do it just to make a quick buck.  They don't really care if the coin makes it they just want to mine a ton of it while it is super easy and then dump all of it before the bottom falls out.  For example; why would FTC make it in the market?  It is almost identical to LTC with no qualities that make it special.  World Coin on the other hand brings some qualities to the table that may allow it to get a foot hold in the market.  Plus the creators and developers have put a ton of time and effort into making a quality product.  Going in they knew that most alt-coins were going to fail and put the work into the coin to actually give it a chance to grow.  It is one of the few coins besides LTC and BTC that I think may actually make it.  If you are looking for something to mine besides BTC & LTC you should really check out WDC, Vern has a great pool for it here http://worldcoinpool.com/ and the web page is here http://worldcoinforum.org/
1 PowerColor 7950 / 5 Gigabyte 7870s / 1 Gigabyte 7850 all hashing together @ 3.24 mh/s

If I helped or you are just feeling generous please donate: LUAFF6qsiK9bi3xCmj6aVkTJ4QrSQbaWuw

Offline spincycle

• Global Moderator
  • Hero Bonker
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2013, 06:48:43 pm »
I know... its making my head hurt.  I made some decent money off of WDC but when it crashed below 0.0004 I jumped ship and went back to LTC.  Its like a cat and mouse game, you gotta jump on a coin the day it releases and mine it till the coin crashes and hopefully you dumped a good load of them and made money.  I still say a good coin is a coin you can actually use to buy stuff, IE  BTC and LTC.  If you can't spend it, then its just monopoly money and it is just going to fail hard.  People creating all these new coins just don't realize that and just make matters worse for people who want Crypto to be taken seriously.

AGREED!!
Current Drills
HP DV6000 Notebook Computer 8 KH/s | Dual Quad Core 1U Pizza Box 40-60 KH/s
MK808 Android Mini TV 0-1 KH/s | Whirlpool Miner No. 1 850-1150 KH/s

Future Drill
Bigger, Faster, Stronger.... ??? KH/s